Pointe-Claire (Québec) – September 4, 2018 – The Lakeshore General Hospital Foundation’s (LGHF) Duck-Fest event will once again be held in collaboration with the West Island Mommies Family Fun Fair on September 16, 2018, at the Holiday Inn – Pointe-Claire, from 10 am to 3 pm. Along with the draw of the seven prizes that will take place at 2:30 pm, this 22nd edition of the fun-filled family event offers activities in the Duck-Fest play zone. All funds raised will go towards improving health care for the West Island community.
By purchasing a $10 ticket on-site or online at www.fondationlakeshore.ca , you get a chance to win one of seven fabulous prizes, including a Caribbean cruise for two. You also gain access to the Duck-Fest play zone, receive a fun plush toy to cuddle as well as a coupon redeemable for a delicious cream cone at Baskin Robbins in D.D.O.
Come and join the fun with your family:
- Measure your skills in the Cash Cube, by catching one of the lucky tickets;
- Experience exciting virtual reality games
- Strike a pose with Lakeshore Louis, our famous mascot and you will be included in our photo album
Seven prizes that will be drawn at 2:30 pm:
- 7 day cruise to the Caribbean for two, offered by Expedia CruiseShip Centers, a value $3,500
- A $1,500 Club Piscine Pierrefonds Gift Card
- Exquisite Dinner for 2 every month for 1 year at Bâton Rouge D.O. (value $1200)
- Unlimited Annual Membership at Cardio Plein Air West Island (value $1,100)
- Private Dining Experience for 6 people at Montreal Airport Marriott In-Terminal Hotel (value $1,100)
- Car Detailing by Avanti AutoSpa (value $1,000)
- $1,000 Cash Giveaway
The Lakeshore General Hospital Foundation would like to thank all the event sponsors mentioned above, as well as Cora Pointe-Claire, Baskin Robbins D.D.O., Le Monde Ubisoft – Expérience Lapins Crétins, Mariani Delights.
Annual Partners: The LGHF would like to thank the following for signing on as official partners and supporting the Foundation in its mission: Desjardins, Montreal Gazette, Cités Nouvelles, Groupe Spinelli, Sélection Retraite, AMJ Campbell, Aqua Spa Lyne Giroux, Ask Mama MOE, Bayshore HealthCare, Catsys IT & Media, Château Dollard, Check6 Media, Cocotte Films Inc., Domesti Serv, Duke & Devine’s, Groupe Yves Légaré Inc., Jewel 106.7, Legal Logik, North East Mortgages, Montreal Airport Marriott In-Terminal Hotel, Pharmaprix Lakeshore/MedEquip, Quorum Lakeshore Inc. Radimed, Sherri Newman, Re/Max Royal (Jordan), Team Laudi (Investors Group), Ubisoft World and West Island Mommies.
About the LGHF
Founded in 1964, the Foundation’s mandate is to collect the necessary funds to improve patient care at the Lakeshore General Hospital. In this way, it contributes to the purchase of state-of-the-art equipment, major structural renovations, and assists in supporting programs and specialized training for the professional staff, providing funding to initiatives not supported by the government.