The Lakeshore General Hospital Foundation is, without a doubt, recognized for its one of a kind activity: the Duck Race!
Who in the West Island does not know or has not heard of the famous little yellow duck? The Duck Race is a unifying, family-oriented, festive, fun-filled event with lots of surprises. It is sure to please youth and seniors alike, and the funds raised are used to improve services and health care for the West Island community.
Join us this year, at the West Island Mommies Family Fun Fair on Sunday, September 10, 2017, at the Holiday Inn – Pointe-Claire, from 10:00 a.m to 3:00 p.m, to enjoy the “yellow ducky” play zone, face painting, mascots and much more!
- Prize #1 Glen Macaskiu – Ticket #1594 – A cruise for two to from New York to the Bahamas offered by Expedia CruiseShip Centers, valued at $4,000
- Prize #2 Micheal B. Kelly – Ticket #1936 – A private cocktail-dinner package for 30 people valued at $1,500 offered by L’Espace Beaconsfield
- Prize #3 Daniel Fitch – Ticket #1170 – A $100 per month gift certificate for one year at Bâton Rouge, DDO
- Prize #4 Deborah Ancel – Ticket #0361 – His and hers Seiko watches worth $1,100 from Hemsleys Jewellers
- Prize #5 Sherif Barbari – Ticket #0777 – A cash prize of $1,000 courtesy of Cimetière et Complexe Funéraire Belvédère
- Prize #6 Mathieu Dubé – Ticket #0638 – One gift basket per month for one year valued at $1,000 from Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory
- Prize #7 Mathieu Lemire – Ticket #0121 – A two-night getaway for two in Quebec City, sponsored by the Montreal Airport Marriott In-Terminal Hotel, including train travel voucher, valued at $1,000